heller — to hella
je helle nous hellons
tu helles vous hellez
il/elle helle ils/elles hellent
passé composé: (avec avoir) hellé
Jesus was a homeless Palestinian anarchist who held protests at oppressive churches, advocated for universal health care and redistribution of wealth, before being arrested for terrorism, tortured and executed for crimes against the state, now go ahead and explain to me why he’d vote conservative. I’ll wait.
Don’t tell me. We’re about to go over a huge waterfall
sharp rocks at the bottom?
bring it on
sometimes i wake up with a very urgent thought on my mind and it’s usually pretty dumb like ‘je suis un pomme' or 'root beer fairytales' but this morning i woke up and sat there for a second and all i could think was
the frenchiest fry
I JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN CLASS
Everyone has six names.
- Your real name:
- your detective name (favourite colour and favourite animal):
green dog (boo)
- your soap opera name (middle name and street you live on):
Leah Sycamore (pretty cool)
- your star wars name (first three letters of last name, first two of middle): Winle (well)
- superhero name (color of your shirt, first item to your immediate left): brown refrigerator (????)
- goth name (black and one of your pets):
black none (dude, these suck)
things i learned in ancient greek art today:
- Achilles had a gay lover
- Zeus had a boy toy that he thought was pretty so he snatched him up and made him into his wine bitch and kept him under his throne on olympus always
- there was a woman who wanted to be a man so Poseidon changed her sex and then made him impervious to metal weapons to boot
- They made Aphrodite marry a lame and ugly guy and to retaliate she slept with everyone, but mostly Ares.
sounds like high school